Here are some things in progress/finished within themselves that I did this week :D
First, I drew a new character line-up for group film. The story has changed, and thus there was a lot of costuming that got tossed out. So now Boss is a manager style boss, and Blink is a villain with a droid he pilots to do his dirty work. It's gonna be good. Promise!
My Pan background for layout, with the two extremes of the shot for your reference.
And that same old story reel your tired of watching, but with updated animation roughs, and the coloured pan-background inserted
I'm not entirely happy with the pan in that, cause I used premier to cut the reel, and I needed After Effects to composite the pan properly... :(
Edit: Looking at the pan composited. I think I'll just go back and adjust the target dummy to the position I had before. Ignoring the changing perspective.
Anyways, 2 weeks left, and a decades worth of assignments to go. Fun!
P.S. The comments box is below. I'm looking at your Noris ;) (Takes some to get some, lol)