Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Out with the old

So I took the time to dig up some things to post from the end of the school year. I couldn't get all of it, one because it is just too much uploading time for me to care, and some of it because my Mac won't let me use the filetypes or convert them in order to access the stuff.

This is my flipbook page i submitted, i believe all of the drawings from it have been up here at some point.

The steps of my 'Chameleon's Christmas Card'. hand draw, to digital clean up, to gray tones on top of the background.

Final painting for painting class, done digitally. With ares shouting up at another mysterious statue of a ram god.

The pose sheet for Ares to compliment the facial expressions I posted earlier.

I'm also posting 2 videos on my youtube account. I was hoping to upload all my animations but they are the wrong filetype and I can't convert them from my filetype.

Anyways, enjoy. That means you Noam and Nicole, since you're the only ones that will probably read this.

No comments: